How to solve in 2 seconds !
Shakthii Academy offers a comprehensive training program to help students achieve their dream of getting a job in IBPS,SBI,RBI and leading private sector banks,TNPSC,SSC,RRB and other Govt.Jobs. Each student gets a well-researched courseware that ensures comprehensive coverage of all basic concepts, exposure to solved examples, short-cuts and strategies for improving performance.
- The International Hockey Federation (FIH) on 25 October 2016 appointed New Zealand's Jason McCracken as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 October 2016 inaugurated 2016 National Tribal Carnival at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in New Delhi.
- Paul Beatty on 25 October 2016 became the first US author to win the Man Booker Prize. He won the award for his racial satire, 'The Sellout' at a ceremony in London's Guildhall.
- The Uttarakhand High Court on 25 October 2016 ordered a complete ban on the sale of whitener in the state. The decision came following the death of a teenager (14-year-old) in Bhowali town of Nainital district after he sniffed an excess of whitener for a kick.
- The World Bank Group on 25 October 2016 released the report titled Doing Business 2017: Equal Opportunity for All.
Trusted by over 12000+ students
To receive updates submit your details below